Restaurant Duty Manager, Hotel AX
We are looking for the best shift manager to our restaurant! (90–112,5h/3vko)
Hotel AX has 173 rooms and is in the urban neighbourhood of Jätkäsaari, Helsinki. The hotel itself has been realised in collaboration with some of Finland’s foremost modern artists. We are a playground for art and for the experience – something completely new in Finland!
Fresh ingridients, handmade cuisine and passion for the greatest food and beverage are playing a huge role in AX Restaurant – in a playful way of course! We serve breakfast, weekend brunches, dinners, and artisanal cocktails. We are also a place for many kinds of events, meetings, and private parties all the way from birthdays to corporate events.
We are looking for Restaurant Duty Manager to take care of the service during the opening hours of the restaurant. You would be working as restaurant manager’s right hand and important partner. In this role, you would be responsible for maintaining high-level customer service, optimizing the customer flow in the restaurant, and managing the team during the shift. This role is mostly evening-based, but you would also be helping the restaurant manager with some administrational work. With Primehotels, you also have an amazing opportunity to grow and create your own career path!
Send your application now!
We hope that you are
- passionate about customer service and managing a team
- excellent communication skills and empathic attitude
- interest in food, wines and beverages
- fearless attitude towards different IT-tools and systems
- ability to work in English and/or in Finnish
We offer to you
- inspiring working environment in Jätkäsaari
- job in a fast-growing hospitality company with great chances to create your future career
- competitive salary and Primehotels’ benefits, such as private health insurance
- supportive manager and Prime working buddies
- part-time or full-time contract depending on your competence
You wanna know more? Call or email to Joel!
tel. 040 675 6507 or email email@example.com
Send your application with CV to Joel firstname.lastname@example.org by 09.04.2023. Be fast cause the application process is already on!
With artistic regards,